1:45 PM – 2:15 PM
Clients starting to think about ROI
Clients need to take a share of the benefits.
Starting to get really concrete examples of delivery.
It’s been done and can be demonstrated. Manchester grapheene Center.
Promises made in 2010 have come to fruition.
Bringing things together and not just innovation for innovation sake.
Coordinated BIM approach across Europe.
Clients are interested in paying for research for long term gains.
Information management as a knowledge and business process.
Driving real improvement in the industry and society.
Level 3 is more than the next stage on the wedge, but it’s moving into performance.
Be able to procure more capacity from less resource.
Maximise the availability of assets.
Reduce whole life carbon.
Closer to the mainstream and how digitally enabled countries should operate.
Potential to move to digital trading.
Setting forth on level 3 you have to first look back at level 2.
We have critical mass.
A body of knowledge.
Willingness to deliver the product.
- The market availability
- The market behaviours. It’s time for the industry to rebalance.
- Client outcomes. Is competitive advantage visible
- Client expectations. Specify, manage and meet them.
- Do the clients have their own readiness.
- Do clients have a route to value. If you can link value to owner/occupier/tenant you have something really powerful.
- Are you ready for the tipping point? Consolidate level 2.
- Do oraganisations have strength and depth.
- Can you demonstrate performance.
There are two audiences. Those that need to be brought along and those that are driving it forward.
Have to concentrate more on delivery of benefits.
Think about performance, performance and performance.