See if you have the answers to some or all of these?
Which systems / software your organisation uses:
- IT Systems/software Design
- Project Management
- Document Management
- What system does your organisation use for written / qualitative submissions, and what can you offer to support our submission to a Client?
- Do you have a plan that outlines your company BIM strategy? (When was it introduced, what does it address)
- Have you utilised Building Information Modelling within your organisation and if so provide details (Include number & type of completed BIM projects)
- Are there regional variations in BIM capability across your company? (Which offices have most experience, trained staff etc)
- Can you clarify which discipline for each location so that we are clear on your level of expertise
- What B.I.M. technologies do you employ?
- Do you have a B.I.M. manager or champion and/or BIM Leadership Group within your organisation?
- If ‘Yes’ please provide details (Hierarchy of leadership group, frequency of meetings & objectives of group)
- Do you have a BIM training program? (Number of trained staff & level achieved, i.e. beginner, Intermediate, Expert)
- What investment in technology has been made to ensure BIM success? (Upgrades to computers, software, network, servers etc)
- Summarise personnel available to support BIM? (Number of BIM support personnel, specialists etc)
- Has your organisation ever utilised product extranet/collaboration systems? If ‘Yes’ please provide details
- How does your organisation manage and share best practice information?
Now where did these questions come from? Can you guess? These were asked by a contractor to the rest of the team on a partnering pitch.